Do real grassroots candidates have a chance?
I just interviewed Ohio congressional candidate Eric Gurr, who is challenging John Boehner in the May primary.
If you’re following my reporting on The TeaParty.net Leadership Fund, there are number of interesting details about the difference between the real Tea Party groups in Ohio and how highly financed The TeaParty.net Leadership Fund came into Ohio and dealt with candidates.
Among the details in this interviews is the direct involvement of The TeaParty.net Leadership Fund treasurer in their ‘debate’ in Ohio. They also appear to have told Gurr he was too tough on immigration because he favored deportation.
You read that right.
Interesting listening: it’s about 20 minutes long.
- How Deceptive Candidate PACs Make Money & Build Lists
- #StafferGate, Steve Stockman, Donny Ferguson & The Montana Connection
- In This Short Video Clip, John Boehner Just Handed Democrats…
- How Survey Programs Dupe Voters: Public Advocate / Stockman Case…
- How Tea Party Donor Money Went To Mitch McConnell &…