After our report aired, questions arose about whether his account was true when an incident report surfaced. It told a different story about what he did the night of the attack. Davies denied having anything to do with that incident report and insisted that the story he told us was not only accurate it was the same story that he told the FBI when they interviewed him.
It’s not true that Davies denied having anything to do with the incident report.
As far as I know, the only interview Davies has done since the allegations of lying broke was with the Daily Beast in their November 2nd story Here’s what that the Daily Beast published eight days ago:
In his interview with The Daily Beast, Davies said the version of the events contained in the incident report matched what he told his supervisor, called “Robert” in his book, who is a top Blue Mountain Group executive. Davies said he lied to Robert about his actions that night because he did not want his supervisor to know he had disobeyed his orders to stay at his villa.
It’s entirely possible Davies lied in his book and on 60 Minutes.
That doesn’t justify Lara Logan and 60 Minutes lying about Dylan Davies.
- The #Benghazi Cover-up Part Two : What We Know Now
- #Benghazi: Did Congress Have Access To Dylan Davie’s FBI Testimony?
- Read: Section of “The Embassy House” Where Dylan Davies Discusses…
- Hillary, Media Matters & #Benghazi Cover-up Part 1.5 : David…
- Statement from Damien Lewis, Co-Author Of The Embassy House, On…