In the 24 hours since the #Weinergate story broke about Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) and how his Twitter account sent a lewd photo to the Twitter account of Gennette Cordova, the following things has been erased from the internet.
- The tweet sent from his account to her containing the picture
- Weiner’s entire YFrog photo sharing account
- Gennette Cordova’s entire Twitter account
- Gennette Cordova’s entire Facebook account
- The Topsy cache of comments from Gennett’s Twitter stream that included her making a comment about her ‘boyfriend @RepWeiner’
- Her name from articles she wrote for the college newspaper (someone changed these on a Saturday, Memorial Day weekend)