I just got the following in an email from Damien Lewis, the writer and journalist who wrote The Embassy House with Dylan Davies. The book has been pulled from publication after unnamed Obama administration officials disputed Mr. Davie’s account of visiting the compound and hospital in his book and on 60 Minutes.
Mr. Lewis said:
Right now I’m only able to put out this statement:
If there are inconsistencies in the events as told in The Embassy House and Mr. Davies’s previous renderings of the story, Mr. Davies needs to answer those inconsistencies. Those who were injured on the night of Benghazi 9/11 deserve to know the truth, as do the families of those who lost their lives.
At this point, nothing else is disputed in the 320 page book except Mr. Davies’s claim of visiting the compound and hospital. No specifics have been given yet from Obama administration officials.
- #Benghazi: Did Congress Have Access To Dylan Davie’s FBI Testimony?
- #Benghazi, #Syria & The CIA : A Timeline of Key…
- #Benghazi Cover-up By Hillary Clinton’s Media Matters For America Part…
- Hillary, Media Matters & #Benghazi Cover-up Part 1.5 : David…
- Devastating Contradiction In #Benghazi Security Chief Dylan Davies’s Accounts