Here’s an example of the sort of litigation that Brett Kimberlin filed this week against Aaron Walker. Read it — only takes a couple of minutes — to see what kind of legal mastermind you’re dealing with here.
Here’s the list of Brett Kimberlin’s current actions. Not all are conservatives; Seth Allen is a liberal. When he comes to covering up his misdeeds, Kimberlin’s ego trumps politics.
- Kimberlin reopened civil defamation and stalking case
- Appealing contempt order against Seth Allen that was denied
Aaron Walker aka Aaron Worthing
- Ex Parte Peace order issued on Tuesday
- Appealing Peace Order that was denied on 4/11
- Filed Bar complaint against Aaron 5/1
- Named as third party in Seth Allen suit
- Subject of suit by Nadia Naffe that appears to have possible affiliation with Brett Kimberlin
Robert Stacy McCain
- Harassment of wife’s employer by Brett Kimberlin that was considered enough of a potentional threat that McCain and his family were forced to move
- Kimberlin trying to get copies of Jame’s emails supposedly in the possession of Nadia Naffe
- Named as third party in Seth Allen lawsuit